The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 929 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my heart hurt for this MC so much. I was riveted from the very beginning.

Be careful that you don't give the ending away with your title.

I thought the comparison of a deadly tornado to a battered heart was brilliant. You made the pain and hunger for love jump from the screen.
03/08/12
Loved your words, and loved this entry. Clever use of topic. Nicely done.

God Bless~
Great writing!
03/11/12
This was very well done. Excellent imagery. I can't help but think that her pshychology classes were the means that the enemy used to break down her defences. He is so very clever. A mind set on Christ is strengthened but a mind set on man is vulnerable.
03/12/12
You paint images with words SO well. I could really see in my mind the whole scene and could feel Ashley's torment at the end. This was brilliantly written. Wonderful work!
03/14/12
This captured me from the beginning. I felt Ashley's every emotion. Well done and well written. God bless!
03/14/12
Your MC's prayer to stay focus on the Lord and complete the Christian psychology degree has been answered! I enjoy reading this nicely written piece. A delightful read. Well done!
Your story captured my interest immediately and didn't let go. I felt every one of you Ashly's emotions. Excellent job.
Not sure what the conflict is here.

But very good use of imagery to support your story.

03/15/12
You did a super job grabbing my interest with the unfolding emotions of the MC. The twister analogy really works here. Nice job.