The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 778 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I like this. I can certainly relate. It seems I'm aging 3xs as fast as I was just a few years ago. I love the idea of when caught between a rock and a hard place, turn to the Rock!
03/08/12
Simple and eloquent, yet profoundly deep. Nicely job. I really enjoyed this.

God Bless~
You speak the truth! I enjoyed your entry.
03/10/12
Well said. Succinct, amusing, and on point.
03/12/12
I too really enjoyed the wealth of wisdom and the power of this message is such an efficient package. Very well written and a wonderful outlook also.
03/14/12
"or that I laughed at the same joke I'd heard twice in one week"...haven't I done that, and also like your MC, because it sounded new. I loved this because I relate so well. Now I must be get off here because I'm aging rapidly as I type. LOL God bless!
03/14/12
    Even to your old age I [God] will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you. (Isaiah 46:4 NAS)

    Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16 NAS)

We are but passersby while on earth, but while we wait for the day to come, let us continue to do our part.

A nicely written piece. God bless.