The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1247 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/17/11
Captivating and very well told. Enjoyed the read.
Hi!
I'm not a college student, so thankful for that, but I am a Tafe student/working full time/editor for our local community magazine, so I can imagine how you feel
02/19/11
Ahhh... memories. Of my first term in college of another guy - who'd never been away from home - who was in the laundry with me. "Mum never had this trouble!" he complained. I looked up from my loading the washing machine and I felt sure she wouldn't, because there he was trying to iron his socks!
There's no space to list my ow failings, but thanks for triggering that bit of nostalgia.
02/20/11
Well done. The short sentences and paragraphs made the weeks fly by for the reader, but certainly not for the MC :) I really enjoyed this one!
I know you were talking about college and I loved how you described it, the anticipation_ the stress , the late nights , you did a great job! You got it down perfectly!
Very well done!
02/22/11
The cadence of this story fit well with the title. You did a remarkable job of pulling your reader into the toughness of college life.
02/22/11
I miss college! Great read!
Congratulations on your win.
02/24/11
That's my Sara... random, determined, stressed, victorious!
02/26/11
Oh, honey. You KNOW I've been there - and that I AM there with you, right now. This is SO my Sawa - and so deserving of being INCHES from EC :)