The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1257 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is touching. I love the way the cold weather was mentioned at the beginning and end and symbolized her mood before the party. It contrasted nicely with the warmth felt at the party. You painted a wonderful picture of the healing power of Christian fellowship. Great job!
10/19/07
I like the MC in your story and the problem set-up in the beginning. The reminder to look around and see what was really being accomplished at the meeting is a great part of this story. Enjoyable reading!
10/20/07
What a perfect title! You did a wonderful job of characterization especially, and the story is so compelling.
10/21/07
I love this title!!!! You wrote this extemely well.
10/22/07
A wonderful story of fellowship and what it does to one's soul.
You hit the "fellowship" topic squarely for a homerun. I loved to see the way the Lord "revised" the narrator's heart. That's a wonderful word for me to remember when I need an "attitude adjustment."
Revive...revise. I like it. This is well written and has a good message. Good work.
What a lovely story!I suspect this scenario is repeated thousands of times over as Christian workers assess their work and wonder if they are really making a difference. They are! And this piece is a prime example of it. What a dear, tender story. Thank you!
10/25/07
I love this -- what a wonderful message. And your writing is very good. Great take on the topic.