The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1641 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/07
Ahhh ... love conquers all obstacles in this beautiful love story evolving from a tragedy. Heart-warming story that gives the reader hope that God works things together for our good in His time. Well done! :)
04/26/07
Aww. Very sweetly written, and a nice "plot". There is always hope for a single 40 year old...;)
Very sweet and romantic. Also well written.
04/28/07
How romantic! This was nicely done and sweet.
What a sweet story. You did a great job with characters. I think you might continue their saga!
If I'm not mistaken this is a continuation of a mystery I read. :) Very nice, a lovely story. I enjoyed it.
04/30/07
Great characterization. Enjoyed this "part two."
04/30/07
One thing I really like about this story is the easy-going relationship between the brother and the sister--unique for this week, and very creative.
Ah, this is sweet. It's interesting that you would have the lady be deaf. I think that leaves the door open for a much longer story. A novel, maybe? Thumbs up.
I love that you continued this from a story that we'd already read. I agree that this would be great to expound on. It seems that we're missing out on so much (pesky word limit!). Great job.
05/01/07
Yes ... this was very romantic and you captured the ease of their relationship so well. Well done!
Very good story. I loved it. Love knows no bounds. So heartwarming.
I see a true love budding here and as a reader, a hope for its success. This seems to be a carry over from something I read last week and it only keeps getting better. The ability to keep a reader's interest in the writer's characters is a talent in and of itself - good writing!
LOVE the 'sequel'! This was great! I'm so glad to know that Will and Shannon got together in the end. Nice twist with Shannon being deaf, and especially good touch to have Lady wearing the little bouquet of roses in her vest at the wedding. Wonderful little story! ^_^
A beautiful sequel! I was hoping you would do that.

I got confused momentarily when the sister interjected her thoughts into the middle of their dinner conversation... don't know if that's a POV problem or not. I know it is definitely hard to get everything said in 750 words!

I think you should take this further, to a novel. You have done such a great job developing the characters, and there is so much potential for expansion.

Awesome job,
Cheri