The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1156 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
This is brilliant. I love the beginning and the end and the way it all tied together in the middle. The message was wonderful, and it was a very good example of how we miss fellowship when we don't have it. Great piece.
10/19/07
Like how you tied everything in together. Very nice...
Laury
10/20/07
Very nice, good job!
Yes! I was hoping she would accept the invitation and enjoy fellowship once again. I really enjoyed this story.
10/21/07
Oh, so well written! You have a knack for describing the character and her thoughts. I like this very much.
10/24/07
The softball bit was a clever device for getting Allison back into fellowship. Nice job.
10/24/07
This is very good. Great characterization, and I love the softball cheer weaved in. I caught a couple places with some grammar issues (very minor), but this is excellent.
10/24/07
Your piece could be describing so many people who have been hurt by life. We all need to be aware of who we can invite back into the fold.
10/24/07
Agree with several of the other comments, and want to reiterate that I also loved the structure you used with the softball cheer thread throughout your story. It was a nice touch to give the story continuity. Made me think of what fellowship is all about--cheering our friends on. Great job!
10/25/07
Congratulations on your 2nd place. This is a well written story with a nice message. Good job.
10/27/07
Congrats! I just had to read this, after I saw the title. And I loved it. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)