The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1453 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/30/07
Great action and suspense. I was definitely on the edge of my seat.
This was easy reading but didn't come across as fearful enough to me. A great storyline though, well done. chris x
09/03/07
Very good description, I was easily able to picture the scenes. Putting 'fear' into bad people who hurt other people, was a very clever idea. Great job!
09/05/07
Ha! I can see why you would have fun writing this! It was fun to read, and thanks for the more light-hearted look at "fearful". :)
Great job, and really well-written! Your MC was able to exact justice without killing, and I like that; he was very creative.

Many stories this weak gave the fear to their protagonists (including mine); this was a nice twist on the topic. Good luck!
I love to see the "good guys" strike fear into the hearts of the "bad guys. You showed this well in this well crafted story.
So funny. Finding humor is fear is a different approach.
09/05/07
How fun!!! I'd say those bandits were fearful--both drunk and sober! Good job with the descriptions and the dialog. Loved this! :-) Hugs!
This piece has a *great* voice. The pieces all fit together nicely to make an entertaining, tight story. Well done.
09/06/07
What a fun, creative story! Your plot construction was excellent, and I smiled with satisfaction along with Justin as I read the ending! Great job! :)
09/06/07
Captivated from the start to the end. Nice job.