The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is wonderful! I love it. It reads so smoothly. The language is perfect for kids and it teaches a great lesson.
This is a wonderful story, with a great message. It's very well written and easy to read. Perfect for children.
This story contains a great lesson, not only for children, but for adults as well. I really enjoyed reading it.
06/11/07
This is a really good story. I love the "do ant things" advice! A great message done with humor and kindness. Perfect for children and grown-ups!
06/12/07
Very good--kids respond well to this kind of object lesson.

A minor change I'd suggest for the last paragraph--just some switiching around of sentences so that you end with the positive, rather than the negative.

Find an illustrator for this one!
06/12/07
Excellent story - you did a wonderful job of teaching this lesson on a level children can understand. Great detail.
This is a good story for children. Adults could learn from this too.
06/14/07
Congratulations. This would make a wonderful children's book. I love the simple illustration of an important lesson -- for kids and adults.
This is a gem!! I really enjoyed reading this one...and like the way the cat patiently listened to the ant. Great effort...and I agree with others that this should be published. Well done Peter!!