The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1517 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/07
Very clever, and well written. I love the title. Humorous with a tremendous message. Nice job.
05/25/07
Love this. Great point.
Wow, completely true, a wonderful poem. Although, I thought buffaloes had wings, isn't that what they serve on Friday night's with pizza?
05/26/07
This one was simple and had a very good message, I liked it.
05/26/07
I enjoyed reading your poem very much. The humor helps the medicine go down. We are very discontent with ourselves, aren't we? Good writing.
05/26/07
Brilliant use of humour to hammer a good point home. Loved it.
05/27/07
I LOVE this message - and the title is perfect. The writer had some fun writing this, I bet. Fun read!
Very well done, and very true. Humans are a mysterious brew. But only to ourselves, God still knows each of us by the tone of his heart.
05/28/07
Very well written however it's what's in a man's heart that's most important to God
"Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God." 1 Corinthians 4:5
Very creative poem! My only critique -

Isn't is WOman who's so disgruntled? Men have it soooo easy when it comes to appearance... :-P
05/28/07
a great title and a wonderful message. An element of sly humor helps the poem. Very good!
Very cute poetry here. This is a good example of how we humans are. Good job.
05/28/07
Love the title and the cute, clever verses. Good job.
A very clever, creative, humorous take on man's or woman's self-dissatisfaction!
05/31/07
This was a great poem! It would be a wonderful one for children to read, as well, because of the fun way to learn a profound truth.
Congratulations, Marilyn! This is a poem truly deserving of a win!
This is beautiful! The touch of humor, and the title especially creative. Wonderful writing...Congrats!
05/31/07
Congratulations on your 2nd place. I really liked your poem, and am so glad to see it placed. Good job.
05/31/07
Nice!
06/01/07
Author's Note: Info for self...28th in Top Forty
06/16/07
It would be great to turn this poem into a children's book -- I hear little girls ALREADY complaining about themselves -- you truly deserve the win -- BRAVO!
07/25/07
Note to Self: A puppy in Dub's Puppy Pen! Honored!