The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1322 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
VERY nice! Some beautifully crafted lines: "Calmness came over me like the sweet scent of roses in bloom." "His calm presence enveloped me with a peace that was not to be shattered; it was a peace borne of the Spirit." are among my favorites. When you talk about a doctor, tho, it should be spelled out - "Dr." is used with his name - Dr. Jones. Good job on the "Calm" topic! (This sounds like a true story - thanks for sharing God's work in you!)
Wow and double Wow. What a wonderful tribute not only to a love shared between two individuals, but the love God has for His children that trust Him. This story is so compeling and carries many great truths. Your writing is a tribute to God's faithfulness.
Wonderful word pictures! I was drawn in from the first sentence and involved throughout. Very good writing and topic match!
09/25/07
Oh, beautiful testimony! What a gift you gave your husband. The Lord was and is by your side and you wrote about this experience in a wonderful way. I'm very touched by your steadfast faith, and also, on a more personal note, I'm touched by your steadfast writing and perseverance in the Challenges. You're a wonderful example of steadfastness and grace at FW.
I assume this is a true account. As a reader, I was taken along on this miraculous journey of faith, trust and spiritual growth. Excellent job!
09/26/07
Wonderful descriptions. IS this true? What a gift - from you to him, and from Him to you!! Lovely.
09/26/07
Beautiful telling of this account in your life.

A family member who recently had a liver transplant calls that day his "3rd birthday".
09/27/07
YES!!!! I am doing a total and complete happy dance right now! Oh Pamela, this HC is completely deserved! I am so happy - can't you tell by all the exclamation points?!?! Well done, friend.
This is wonderful to see - your HC placement! It is well-deserved on such an outstanding piece of writing. Loren
09/27/07
Congratulations on your highly commended. This is an awesome story, and very good writing.
09/27/07
Congratulations...Well
deserved win..

Love the love story...and it
just brought something
sweet to me today...thanks