The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1163 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautiful. I love the way God works. First he directed me to the piece before yours, which touched me in a unique way. Then with one more click, I was blessed by your beautiful words. This has God's fingerprints all over it and never ceases to give me goose bumps. Some might call it a coincidence, but we know better. Thank you for listening to God's nudging. You have blessed me in ways I can never express, but know you made a difference today. May God bless you too!
07/25/13
Oh my heavens, what a beautiful and descriptive poem that touched my heart and made it smile!

Fabulous work...this piece clearly demonstrates how the Spirt moves and inspires you through your words of conviction.

Thanks! God bless~
07/27/13
Your poem has a good flow and rhyme. I adore the subject matter. Today I sometimes hear people make fun of Christians for always looking forward to heaven. I think the images you described keep me going when things are too earthly around me. Thanks.
You never disappoint. You bless us with your heart for God. Thank you for beauty . . .

Praise YHWH. Hebrews 10:26-31, Revelation 12:17
07/29/13
Beautifully written. Right on topic. Leaves me wanting more. Thanks for sharing more than just words with us.
07/31/13
You penned a spectacular sonnet and I think it's one of your best, overflowing with obvious love and devotion.
08/01/13
Congrats Lynn on your beautiful entry and your well deserved win!!!

God bless~
08/01/13
Excellent EC win for you Lynn.
Congratulations!! Happy Dance!!!!
08/01/13
Lynn, s'wonderful to see you moving up. Each entry gets gooder and gooder (grammar out the window).:-)

Hearty congrats for a well-crafted, hope inspiring, poem; and a worthy win.
08/01/13
CONGRATULATIONS LYNN on your EC placing! A well deserved win for this lovely poem that left me longing for Heaven all the more!
08/01/13
Marvelous poem, girl! You are quite deserving of the EC and 3rd place in Level 3. Thanks for being such a blessing on FW and supporter of other members. Congratulations!
08/01/13
Whoo hoo Yay 9th overall!!
08/02/13
Poetry has the capacity to expand our thinking beyond the words which it contains, and this is a beautiful example. Great work, and well done on your placing.