The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 824 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/11
Such a poignant, sad, moving story. Poor little Maya! There are so many little ones like her. Well written!God bless!
I could feel the tension right from the very first sentence. I could almost hear scary music playing in the background. I liked the twist on the topic-the truth is there is no where the angels won't go. Great message.
09/17/11
This story drew me in! Sadly there are too many true stories like this one. The powerful message of the angel was fantastic!
Great writing!
God bless
09/17/11
This was so sad and depicted well, the Lord sends His helpers and at times perhaps someone closer to tend to His children in need. God Bless~
09/18/11
Another story that aroused my emotions…actually my anger… at the fact that there really are way too many different versions of little Maya out there, being neglected and abused. I could almost feel her fear as I read this! Children are a precious gift from God and seeing or even reading of them being abused hurts me to my soul! Just shows when anyone gives in to sin, they are not an island unto themselves, those around them are affected. This story seemed the opposite of Angels fearing to tread, it seemed to me, they were treading where humans had no sense to avoid! But this was very well written and very powerful in image and message!!!
09/18/11
A favorite of mine this week...it was very engaging due to your vivid descriptions in setting up the scene and the tender interplay between Maya and the angel.A sad yet endearing story!
09/19/11
So descriptive; so absorbing; so disturbing; so clearly told.
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level 3.