The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1119 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/11
What a cute story. Made me smile more than once. Good job! God bless!
09/16/11
Funny! I like how you've taken a fun little story, then added a spiritual analogy at the end. Nicely done!
This was hysterical. I was expecting a mouse or a snake. Though the message was a good one at the end it kind of felt like it was added because this is a FW challenge. I think the story was well-written and a fun read. The characters were great ( I thought they might have been angels in disguise) and the dialog realistic.
09/17/11
Good job, nice fun read, with a very important and true message at the end. God Bless~
09/18/11
Loved this light-hearted story, that was such a fun read but has a good message at the end! I was expecting the critter to be a skunk the way they were acting so afraid! LOL Enjoyed!
09/19/11
A good fun entry, with terrific descriptions - loved the face becoming 80% cornea!
Neat little moral tucked in there at the end.
09/21/11
This is so cute. I'll be devastated if it doesn't win something. God bless.
09/22/11
Congratulations. God bless~
09/22/11
Congratulations on your second place win and on your EC!
09/22/11
Congratulations Joey on your well deserved win!
Congratulations on your win.
09/22/11
Congratulations on the 2nd place win for your humorous well written story!
09/27/11
Excellent job ... AGAIN!

I couldn't help but comment on this very cleverly written line:

“O-kay?” Jenkins voice managed to hide a hundred questions within that one word.

That's awesome. :)

Congrats on blasting threw THREE EC's and on to the Masters!!! I'm slightly jealous. Haha!
02/23/12
Joey, I plan to feature this charming story on the Front Page Showcase for the week of March 19. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!
02/24/12
Thanks, Jan. This is completely unexpected. I truly appreciate it.