The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 941 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/11
Yay Maggie!!! Good story! Well written! God bless!
This was a great story. I found myself cheering for the MC.

Remember to capitalize Mom when it's being used as a name.

Although I didn't really see the topic(but this has happened a few times this week and I wonder if I took the topic too literally) this was a well-written piece with great conflict and a wonderful message. The characters and dialog felt very realistic and it was easy to picture it all in my head.
09/17/11
Nicely written. Good job, I enjoyed this. God Bless~
09/18/11
Great story! Glad Maggie gained boldness from the word of God and stood up to Katie! Enjoyed the read!
09/19/11
We need to get this! Top Story.
09/19/11
You've covered so many internal steps towards a positive response, and brought us with you all the way. Well done.
09/21/11
This was a terrific story and I truly enjoyed the MC's triumph, though I would have liked to have seen more in regard to Katie's response. That part went by a bit quickly for me, but on the whole it's an excellent story.
09/22/11
This is a story that is well worth reading. I agree, you may have missed the topic. Sometimes, though, the value of the story isn't in winning EC but in showing someone a better way to live a Christian life. Good story.