The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 806 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
No doubt,the Bible is the most important book to read to and teach children! This challenge did require something suitable for children, not about children. All that we write should be for His glory! I can tell you have a heart to teach The Word. Praise God!
06/09/07
This is so true! A bit off topic (you are supposed to write for children, not about them), but this is a wonderful reminder for all of us.
06/10/07
Oops! Sent my comments to your PM by accident.
Just saying that the opening variation on "Jesus Loves you" was a great idea. You could expand that in many ways.
Thank God for my past Sunday School teachers and the seeds they sowed in my early years.
This is such a good article, and fitting for the elementary grades. I feel that the article would encourage the children to listen and believe what they hear in Sunday School and Children's church.
Great testimony. Maybe not so much for kids as about kids but the point is clear to me.
The thoughts in the first paragraph could be made into poetry for children and expounded. It would be a lovely read. The rest could be eliminated as it is just infomation about working with children. I would love to see a childrens' poem evolve from this.