The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1225 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful! I would read this to my children! I can just picture the wonderful illustrations.
What a clever way to illustrate a child's imagination! Wouldn't it be great if we could have that same childlike quality as adults? Great job!
I read this to three of my children and they enjoyed it. I think this would make a fantastic children's book, with pictures to fit, and maybe a few extra verses. I really, really liked it.
06/09/07
Wonderful poem. Creative and will appeal to children.
06/09/07
Absolutely charming and fun and sweet! Loved this! Any kid would adore this!
Imaginative and clever--excellent pictures and fun for a child
06/10/07
Cute!
Wonderful child's poetry. Good job.
What a sweet short article for little ones. It shows a side of children's imagination. Good job
06/11/07
Delightful poem showcasing the imaginative lives of children! This is well-written and a real enjoyment to read! Great job! :)
Obviously you have a heart for children and the way they are inspired. Great poem for kids.
I will echo the comments of how wonderful this is! Reminds me of my brothers. You captured the heart and soul of something very special here. Excellent writing!
Love it! I was imagining the picture book this could be as I was reading. Fabulous job! :)