The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 581 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/14
Well done...good piece with vital thoughts to consider and remind us of our faith.

God bless~
07/25/14
Nicely done. Beautiful and peaceful to read.
07/27/14
Nice comparison of the colors of the rainbow and the heart. Well organized with three main points: love, compassion and forgiveness.

You could expand this to include more colors, as the rainbow is considered to have several more main colors.

Blessings, LaVonne

Nicely done! I enjoyed the comparisons of love, compassion and forgiveness to the different colors. I'd like to see this piece expanded to include more colors as they relate to the teachings of Jesus.

There were a few typos, and I had a hard time seeing the relation to this week's topic, but a second read through helped me catch bits of the topic hinted throughout. Regardless, it was an enjoyable read and you have a talent for describing things in very vivid detail which goes far when it comes to writing.

Thanks for sharing!
07/28/14
Beautiful descriptions. I enjoyed it very much. Its relation to the topic might have been enhanced a bit more, but otherwise I think it is a great piece. Thanks for sharing!
Very colorful writing. Very descriptive.

Sometimes some will say that love is an action: If you love me, keep my commandments. (If we do something, it shows that we have it.)

Maybe the colors will help us live a life of love, compassion and forgiveness.

I thought you did well and unique with this one.
07/30/14
I think this could have evolved into delightful poetry.

Your sentiments and emotive color descriptions were lovely.

Be careful to proof read and proof read again before submitting as the judges may deduct points for errors in spelling and punctuation.
Beginner? Not for long. Color me blessed by your writing.