The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 521 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very Nice! I'm happy that you broke through the pain. Everyone has message whether it's pain or joy. I liked the way you wrote it out, easy to read and understand. Good Job!
07/25/14
Moving and emotional piece that elicits sparks of profound truths along with an important message.

Thank you for this well written piece that give us pause to think, reflect and give thanks to the Savior who loves us all, no matter what...

God bless you~
07/25/14
Thank you for sharing how you overcame your pain. It is the right way to overcome pain.

This is well written and compelling.
Foolish choices invite pain, wise choices tend to avoid pain.

Some individuals will not look up for help until they are at the bottom. We have to be ready when they are ready to look up for help.

In writing about this, I have to be praying for wisdom and the leading of the Holy Spirit so what I write will have results for the glory of God.
11/04/14
I enjoyed your entry and love the strong finish...

"Now, I just write with pen and paper. Conversations I have with the Lover who healed my heart fill up endless lines of paper.Everything buried within has been excavated, exposed, and shared with Jesus. Finally choosing to journal freed my soul. You should give it a try."