The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 782 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a touching testimonial. I think it takes a lot of courage to open up your heart to the world. But with your faith, God will use your pain to minister to others. I can totally relate in many ways. Last year was hard for me because each one of my kids moved on to the next big phase of their lives. My self-esteem is wrapped up in being a mother, but now God has plans for the next phase of MY life. Your words give me hope as I tackle what God plans for me next.
01/21/13
What a beautiful testimony, and so incredibly encouraging. I am so sorry for the struggles you went through this past year, but glad to hear how God redeemed that time. What a blessing. Thank you for sharing!
01/21/13
And with the comfort the Lord has given you, you will be able to comfort others. Blessings to you!
01/22/13
Amen. Beautiful! God bless~
01/23/13
I am so sorry to hear that you had such a difficult year. I have also suffered from a period of depression in my life. Unfortunately,without pain we would not change and grow. May God bless you now and in the future.
I know it's difficult to share something like this with out sounding either too open or too glib. You found the right balance and communicated both pain and hope. Well done.
I think you'll find you're not alone in the dark places or the deep. It is truly as we become still (forced or voluntarily) that we KNOW He is God.
Bless you