The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 458 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/06/14
Your questions and emotions were palpable in this "inquisitive piece" --one of which I'm sure many wonder at one time or another.

Thank you for your honesty in this entry.

God bless~
This made me smile. Great job with the light humor woven through this piece. I've been trying to figure out the theme this quarter too--I know there's one for every quarter, but it's rarely what I think it is.

Short and sweet, I liked the chosen POV and the way you managed to tie the ending to your opening.

Just a tip, "lets" should be "Let's" because it is an abbreviation of "let us" ;)

Great job and thanks for sharing!
I liked your final words: non-fiction.

This writing shows true feeling. It came from your heart - that could be felt.

This is what writing is for - to express what is ones heart.

It also shows something else: bravery. I may have at times felt the same but what I have done is just not written anything on the topic.

The questions you posed may or may not need answers. I don't know. It is not up to me.

I just enjoyed your writing skill and gumption you showed by expressing your feelings.