The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 799 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed your POV. I thought it was quite creative. Though when I say the title, I smiled because it was the 2nd time I've read the words Blah, ... Blog. I think your point was quite clear and you held my interest from beginning to end. I understand that not using punctuation is a form of expression but I thought some commas might make some lines easier to understand. This was a fun read and made me smile.
11/04/11
I enjoyed the read...thanks for sharing...
11/04/11
I enjoyed the read...thanks for sharing...
11/04/11
Well written and a different way to present things. Nicely done!
Very creative. I enjoyed reading it. I had to read several lines a couple of times to get the flow going but maybe some commas would help with that. Looking forward to reading more of your writings. God Bless.
Good job on your poem about blogging. I like that you were on point about different types of blogs. Some punctuation could have been inserted in a few places.

11/08/11
This was really good! I liked it...It was short and to the point. Nice job.
God Bless~
True of a lot of blogs out there. We are all selective on which ones we follow. We all need to pay attention to the things that will make our writing attractive to readers. Use this forum and implement the comments and your talent will carry you far.
11/11/11
Nicely done. I completely agree with this poem's comment on the fact that not everyone who has a blog has something meaningful to contribute. I'm not sure that I got the meaning of some of the individual lines, but over all I really enjoyed it.
11/11/11
Loved the humor and honesty.
11/11/11
Loved the humor and honesty.
11/15/11
1. Nice fit for the topic
2. Point of view was creative
3. As noted, a few commas would help the reader. As you continue writing, you'll discover how to avoid the sing song rhyming in poetry.
(I fall into that a lot).:-)
4.Great start. 5.A few rough edges in the beat, but mostly well done. Loved your play on words. "all for fun, fun for all."
Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level!