The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 834 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Enjoyable read. It took me 'till about halfway through to recognize where you were going. I'm glad you took a "Chance" with this and shared it with the "Community". Hope you get to cash in with a win!
Such a clever analogy to real life. I loved the "aha" moment!
02/20/16
Such a brilliant piece that I was right at the end before it clicked. I love every paragraph and I hope the judges did also. Great writing!
02/20/16
If I was pushed towards monopolizing your reviews, I'd just have to say "No dice!"

Loved this entry - very clever.
02/21/16
I played monopoly the other night at a friends moving away party. .. I didn't leave his house until 2:30 AM :-) I wonder if the creator of that game named it for what it does to our time :-)
02/21/16
Ha! I didn't get it until the very end. Good job!
02/22/16
You clever girl. Enjoyed your entry all the way until the realization you had based in on our family anathema. Then I enjoyed it even more!
02/24/16
Very entertaining writing. I have to admit that I didn't twig to the Monopoly theme till right at the end. Very well written.
I get this MC. Often life does feel like a game, one I don't want to lose, but as your MC points out so succinctly, there's only one way to truly win--by listening and following Jesus.
Congratulations on ranking 19th overall. Happy Dance!