The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 803 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this heart-warming story, and appreciate how it portrays the incalculable value of the father/daughter relationship.
08/01/15
Your Moment in Time (one to be remembered forever) captivated me. I could see them. This was beautiful and poignant.
This is lovely and true for so many parents and children in this fast-paced world. I loved your take on the topic and I could totally picture the beautiful redhead and her daddy.
08/03/15
Awww! This touched my heart and made it smile. It brought back memories of me as a little girl with my handsome Daddy, and all of the places we've been to and all of the love he gave me for so many years. I still miss him and he's gone 16 years.

Well done, I loved this.

God bless~
08/06/15
Congratulations Hannah!

I loved this.

God bless~
08/06/15
Congratulations Hannah,

This piece tugged at my heartstrings. Every week your artistry in writing blossoms by leaps and bounds. Can't wait to read your next piece.
Congratulations! Happy Dance!
08/06/15
This is a lovely, well written story and well deserving of your EC award. Congratulations!
08/06/15
Hannah,

Congratulations on your 2nd place EC award!

Your story was so heartwarming!
08/06/15
Congratulations, Hannah! I really enjoyed your father-daughter story which was gently and beautifully told. Great writing!
08/06/15
Congrats on your placing. Very evocative/invocative writing, because you drew me into the joy and refreshment of the whole scenario.
08/08/15
Such a sweet story of making special time for our kids.