The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1486 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This light-hearted story put a smile on my face. Your vivid descriptions really set the scene.
08/03/15
Loved the descriptiveness and humour that pulsates throughout. What a fun read.
I dare to mention a totally irrelevant summation of the events at Kitty Hawk which you have alluded to.
Orville was less confident than his brother - who assured him "Don't worry, we'll bur Wright!!!
But afterwards, when asked about the flight, he said, "It was Orville!"

Don't worry, this wasn't at all orville. It was great!
You built the suspense expertly. It held my attention from the very beginning. I was sure there would be a twist ending--that the weekend would be one of those mystery weekends. I liked your ending so much more.
08/03/15
Great title and great job with the topic. Well done.

God bless~
08/05/15
I really enjoy a good mystery and this one had me guessing until the end. This had intrigue sprinkled with a little humor.
The details of this delightfully humorous drama could come only from a highly creative mind. I love the story!
08/06/15
Congratulations Beth!

God bless~
Congratulations! Happy Dance!
Hooray for Beth . . . again!
08/07/15
Congtratulationth. Thith ith your Beth yet!
08/07/15
Very clever and creative writing. Congrats on your EC placing.
08/08/15
Congratulations, Beth! I just loved this story and your humorous take on the topic. I almost expected Poirot to arrive and interrogate the MC. Great writing!
Beth, so glad to see this in the EC list! Congratulations!
08/09/15
Thoroughly enjoyable and a bit 'Cluelike.'