The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1031 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/09/15
Great job with the topic...and I loved reading about your worthwhile and extensive journey.

I especially appreciated the end, "thank you very much..." Having seen Elvis in concert, I also heard this part, "Elvis has left the building, thank you and good night!"

God bless~
07/11/15
The easy style of this piece was engaging. The adventure and wild trust of it all kept me interested til the very end. Very well done.
07/11/15
I laughed and groaned as I read this true account of a trip I'm glad God never asked me to make. I did ride in an over-heating new station wagon in Flagstaff, though. Not a fun trip, so I can totally identify on that leg of the journey. Super descriptions.
Congratulations on ranking 13 overall! Happy Dance!
07/17/15
Tough times or high tension plus time make for great humour.
Thanks for inviting us in on your eastbound odyssey. Good fun, and I'm glad that the insanity was only temporary.
07/17/15
Tough times or high tension plus time make for great humour.
Thanks for inviting us in on your eastbound odyssey. Good fun, and I'm glad that the insanity was only temporary.