The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 824 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/15
Such a powerful testimony of God's provision and your relationship with your mother. So sorry for your loss (and VERY impressed you could write about it so beautifully so soon after the fact.). Thanks so much for sharing!
06/01/15
Thank you for sharing this so very personal story of trusting God. What a lovely relationship you and your dear mother had. You have written this beautifully.
06/01/15
My heart is full and breaking at the same time. I know your pain, and with this piece you offer me hope and encouragement of one day seeing my own mother again.

This has touched me on levels you cannot imagine. My prayers of grace and God's mercy to you now and always.

A beautiful tribute to a lovely lady written by a lovely lady.

Blessings...
06/01/15
So many memories flood my mind, images of my own Mom and of God giving me strength and Scriptures...

Wing His Words
06/01/15
Having conducted so many funerals where family members may struggle to put words together or resort to cliches that mask their pain, I find your faith to be so open-hearted and so clear in your pain and your "attitude of gratitude."
Well done.
I am glad that your mom is in the best place to be in. A place we all yearn to be in, but know we have yet another day to do God's will and to be patient for that special day of days.

Patience from the Lord is a rare gift that I know beyond a shadow of doubt that you have in the purest form.

I know your mom is smiling down on you and is patiently waiting for the day to once again laugh and just have fun again with you forever!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony. May the Lord continue to bless you and comfort you as you trust Him.