The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 789 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A delightful read. Well done.
10/25/14
Sweet and delightful.

God bless!
So cute! Love the cadence. Also thought the play on words with the name "wink" was clever. I think this would be a cute illustrated children's book. Keep writing.
10/27/14
*smile*
This would be any little girl's dream.
10/27/14
It WOULD be a little girls dream! I am going to make sure and read it to my little one when she comes home from school.

I just love rhymes and you do it so great.

Two thumbs up.
10/28/14
This has such an enchanting quality. If you ever get this illustrated I think it would become a favorite of two little great grandchildren. I love the beads, the names, and the message tucked inside this beautiful piece of fancy! <3 Love this!
A perfectly delightful fantasy . . .
Loving you in and through and because of the Christ, Judi
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
10/28/14
Very picturesque writing, and yes, I can also see a children's book arising from here. Great writing.
10/29/14
A lovely fairy poem which, I agree with others, would make a wonderful children's picture book. Great rhymes and concept.
Congratulations on ranking 12th overall! Happy Dance!
My eye caught the comment children's book, so I had to go back and read it because that is my favorite genre. I totally agree. It might need some tiny tweaks (after all you wrote it in under a week), but with the right illustrator, I think it would be an awesome picture book. I self-published mine last year and have been blessed beyond my wildest expectations. You must do more with this piece. The message is simultaneously timeless and perfect for today's world. I love it and do hope you'll consider turning it into one. Both child and adult will be entranced by your words and message.