The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1022 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/14
This is beautiful. Love your poetic descriptions. I could feel her emotion and was easily pulled into your story. Great job.
09/21/14
I think this is beautiful writing!
09/21/14
Oh my dear you are a masterful storyteller.
Your exquisite descriptions and use of language amazes me.
09/21/14
Oh yes I forgot to add 'His grace is sufficient' is one of my very favorite verses.
This beautiful story reaches deep into my heart, and the ending is perfect!
Masterful, compelling read. You are a true wordsmith . . .
Beautiful and poignant. I especially loved the final paragraph. Well written.
09/22/14
Poignant and moving.

Grace, is all we need.

Well done.

God bless~
09/22/14
Interesting take on the topic. It's good she will always have Grace to remember him
09/22/14
I was immediately enraptured into this piece. Your writing flows so well, with well thought out lines. Simply excellent! I think you kept our hope that he would return alive just long enough. And eased us gently into the fateful news. But then you offer that wonderful beam of hope with baby Grace. Beautiful.
09/23/14
That's it! I quit. If I can't write this well, then I just don't want to do it anymore. Happy? You're so good you made me quit writing! Couldn't you hold back, just a little?

Okay, a little dramatic, I know. But that's how good you really are. I feel like there should be another level just for you.
09/24/14
You have told this just beautifully. You used words so masterfully, drawing the reader in to the emotions of your MC. I'll be very surprised if this isn't very high on the winners' list. Lovely writing!
09/25/14
Congrats on your HR and EC!

God bless~
09/25/14
You have lifted your MC off our computer screens and into our hearts with a beautifully crafted piece. Well-deserved placing, though the judges' margins must have been extremely tight for it not to rate higher.
09/26/14
Beautiful from start to finish and a sweet pleasure to experience. Just wonderful!
09/26/14
Congratulations, Ann. I thought this would be in the ECs. As I said before, lovely writing!