The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 773 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/18/14
Oh my goodness! This was so moving and touching and a homage to the great Sovereign and loving God we serve.

Your tesimony and your poetic words of love are mesmerizing, uplifting and inspirational. You my friend, are God's design...gracious, and filled with love.

Thanks for sharing this. I pray the judges take note of this moving testimony.

God bless~
09/21/14
"I owed debts to God that I could not afford, but Jesus knew my heart."

Beautiful string of words and so true! Great job!
Such a beautiful witness you've presented for God's love and grace.
09/21/14
I really liked the way you highlighted how He showers us with aspects of His grace everyday-if we would only pay attention.
What really spoke to me in your piece was when you wrote- "Jesus never left me. Throughout a lifetime of sin, He was always there, even though I didn’t recognize him..."
Yup me too-- me too dear sister. Always there-Praise God for His loving grace and mercy--The 'Hound of Heaven' never lost sight of us!
God's grace and love are inseparable. Beautiful testimony . . .
09/22/14
"God loves us just as we are - but he leaves us too much to leave us as we are."
Thanks for honestly sharing how you have discovered this truth
09/22/14
Beautiful example of a life touched by God's faithful love and changed through His awesome grace.

09/23/14
Great job of highlighting God's patience with us. Even if we live to be 100 before we recognize that He is where we belong, He still receives us with open arms.

No matter the sin, no matter how long we wait - He is always there, waiting.

Great message!
It is hard to talk about the past in many ways for most folks. I admire your courage and how you have overcome so much.

I know this is Christ living in you no doubt. I thought I had read your current article, and apologize for not doing so sooner. I look forward to reading your article each week.

I am sure you will do just fine in the Master level.

God Bless!