The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1076 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/14
This entry surely gave the reader a glimpse of what lives look like when things goes sour. I like how it ended on such encouraging words, giving each character hope for better days.
05/09/14
A beautiful and encouraging story of Jesus changing lives. I was glad to read this is non-fiction. You told it well.
05/11/14
Powerful testimony. I really enjoy reading about individuals finding Jesus, it always touches my heart.

Well done.

God bless~
This is a beautiful example of how God can take the results of human sin and turn it into something beautiful, if we allow him. You nailed the topic, delivered a poignant message, and touched my heart.
This is absolutely wonderful Dave and deeply touching to the heart. Thank you for sharing the stories of 'the place of beautiful people whose treasure is buried deep' and of a miracle working God. Humbling, soul-searching and beautiful. Thankyou. Many congrats on a well deserved win.

Beautifully written. I love the expression "Omnifixer."
05/15/14
I like your "omnifixer" too. How perfect! I'm glad we know the Omnifixer. Great work here. Many congrats!
05/15/14
Congratulations on a very well written article with a very excellent message. I, too, like the term "Omnifixer."
05/15/14
Congrats Dave!
God bless~
05/16/14
Well, it sounds a little obvious, now that you've won for this week, but what a great piece of writing you have presented us with. Not only compelling individual stories, but such imagery as well. Your text flowed effortlessly as you described each character and their situation.

Congratulations on a very well deserved win!
05/16/14
This was a very poignant narrative of omnishambles and sadly, quite realistic in our culture. But your title says it all. Congratulations on your first place win!
05/16/14
Congratulations, Dave. I love ministry work, having worked for 19 years for Teen Challenge. God bless you for this excellent entry.
05/16/14
Simply beautiful! Such heart without preaching. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
My heart is enlarged by your compassion.

Congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
05/17/14
So glad this entry got the recognition it deserved--congrats on placing 1st on the EC list with this piece that showcases your talent for writing.
05/20/14
You wrote a lovely piece perfectly representing how we are to be His hands and feet.

Congratulations on your win and may we all grow to have such hearts of compassion in action.