The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 848 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/11
How sad. I really liked the wistful tone of this piece, though. I hope your MC finds happiness - or learns to lean on the arms of the One Who will always accept her for the person that she is. Good writing!
01/15/11
This is a wonderful piece. It reflects the anguish of many, I'm sure. I, too, pray that those who feel this kind of pain find the unconditional and unlimited love that only an intimate relationship with God can bring to the human heart—no human love, however good, can touch it. Great writing.
01/16/11
I love the title and the the ending. Indeed, what can she do to color her moon?
Very, very nice job. You deserve big time kudos for this one!
The longing oozes out of this...I can feel it...and without a blue marker the only other option is HOPE. :-)
01/20/11
All I can say is, WOW!
Benjamin,

I really liked this. I missed the opening line of italics on first read. That truly made the poem. I loved the voice, your execution, and tempo. This one might not have resonnated with the judges, but it gets a ribbon from me. Congrats!!!!
The emotion in this poem pulled at my heart.Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and the top 30 overall!