The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1363 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, I like this piece and how you described the personality and emotions through dialogue. Cute story. I wondered how Lizzy was going to light up the stage and you indeed brightened up the ending, with an affective solution for a dilemna that could otherwise have remained dark and disappointing. Great job!!!
11/07/08
Awww... Awesome. Perfect story for the topic--filled with great ideas for a Christmas play for kids!
Your adorable Lizzy stole my heart.
Wonderful characterization! Who wouldn't be attracted to Lizzy's light?
11/10/08
Love Lizzy's personality, and the last line especially. Good stuff.
I enjoyed this sweet story of Lizzy's bright light! Wonderful characterization of Lizzy. Great job!
11/11/08
I loved this story! Excellent writing - the description of Lizzy fits her perfectly!
11/11/08
I love these characters you created! Very good story!
11/12/08
Superbly cute and charming. Brought tears to my eyes. Great job with the characterization. God bless.
11/13/08
I could hear the “Slee-eep in heavenly peace” (so cute), and I could see all of your story. Then I LOVED your ending. I'm wondering where you get all these wonderful Mom stories. :)