The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1501 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/08
Lovely message that flowed beautifully. thank you for sharing it!
Thank you for a lovely holiday poem filled with truth and hope.
Hey! That's what my preacher said today in his sermon. (But he didn't rhyme or say it so gracefully.) Great messsage. Great poem!
11/03/08
The Christmas message of hope comes through well here, reminding us of all the reasons not to fear. I did think the rhymes and rhythm were a bit forced in places though.
11/03/08
I like the flow of this poem. It was easy and enjoyable to read.
11/05/08
I love this! So very timely. Thank you for sharing. So many are worried for the country right now. Fear not. Love it!
11/05/08
Thanks,VernaJ...needed this today, especially this stanza:

His Spirit now abides within,
And though we know not where or when,
We do know He’ll return again
To take His followers with Him.

He gives peace and hope.
11/05/08
Especially this year we need to keep our eyes on the Creator and not the creation - HE is hope and you have aptly written that here.
11/05/08
Simply and wonderfully beautiful. Well done, Verna.
11/06/08
We can really relate to this! This is a beautifully written reminder to "Fear Not"... just excellent!
11/06/08
Lovely poem and so filled with wisdom about trusting the Lord. This is a timely and perfectly titled poem for this week, Verna!
11/06/08
Excellent reminder for all of us in these crazy times. Thank you for sharing this!
11/06/08
I love this message. I could hear it over and over and over, but you share it best. YOu managed to get inside the situations and scenarios of a good many people, which is a gift.
The holidays are not a bright time for everyone, so we must remember His hope. Love it.