The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1662 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/02/07
Cute perspective. The flipside. Goosebumps.
11/03/07
I love that song! Great story, well told.
11/03/07
Great title and obviously a good point to be made.
I couldn’t quite work out whether the slapstick among the devils was deliberate and this spoiled the story for me. At one level they were lecturing one another on serious issues of conversion and deception. But at the same time they acted like they belonged in a Laurel and Hardy movie (hey, does that really show my age?)
I love the perspective you told this story in. It's Wonderful!
Cute title. This is very good. The dialogue between the demons was great. Your story was entertaining but also illustrated the importance of taking our youngsters to church/Sunday School. Good job.
11/06/07
This is very clever. The dialogue is great. I could see this as a little cartoon. Nice job with the topic.
This was hilarious! I liked this different approach to the topic, it was very well done.
11/08/07
I really enjoyed reading this. I read it out loud to my family. The most dramatic part was about no one snatching the little ones from the Father's hand. Your whole drama descriptions were so good. This would be a great skit.