The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 691 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/15
This is so graphic in its drama and its descriptiveness that it drew me right in. Clearly it's part of a bigger story, but it's a wonderful cameo.
I'm glad I know the rest of the story...very well written, with insight into the mind of Martha, all the while using what character attribute scripture gives us of her. Even though I know how it turns out, I can't wait for the sequel!
05/09/15
Powerful in delivery and content. Well done.

God bless~
05/09/15
I love well-written creative nonfiction. This story didn't disappoint. Well done.
05/11/15
I love the way you incorporated your MC's previous encounters with the Master. A very realistic rendering of a heart trying to cling to faith, pray and hope. But then confusion along with the faith & prayer, which is so often the case. Good job on this one.
05/12/15
There is so much drama, deep emotion in the Word. The characters are flesh & blood. Once a reader gets hold of that truth, the Bible is so exciting. Thank you for this fresh experience with Martha and Mary!

Wing His Words
What a great job you did with this. The last line brought a thrill to my heart!
05/12/15
I really enjoyed your well written perspective to the bible story, how you especially brought Martha to life it in. Well done!
Congratulations on ranking 18th overall. Happy Dance!