The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1066 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Creative approach to the topic. Hilarious and believable dialogue from beginning to end.
10/21/11
Very entertaining and - regerettably - very possible.
10/21/11
Nicely done, "this writer says with a smile" I enjoyed it. God Bless~
10/22/11
Oh, this was a riot of a read – loved the imaginative story you spun around the topic! Just a delightful and hilarious read that captivated me beginning to end! Poor Harvey, I fear I may think of him every time I see a new gadget advertised! LOL Applause for job well done on this entry!
This read like A sit-com. You have a delightful sense of humor.
10/30/11
Gosh - what an internet literate wife he had! There was lots of humour about the story - but I did find the lists of things a little long.
11/01/11
Poor guy! This is hilarious!
I liked how you took him from one predicament to another.
The ending was a little weak, but all in all, I loved it.
11/04/11
Mona, you have so many smiles loaded in this. What creativity! I could see this poor husband and his dilemma. :) This is perfect for the topic.
11/29/11
Mona, I'm going to feature this delightful story in the Front Page Showcase for the week of December 19. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!