The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1532 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is magical! I wish I'd written it. :-)
I so enjoyed reading this and the images it pulled to mind. Bravo on this well-written poetic story.
08/24/09
Delightful and well-written. I like the tongue-in-cheek humor about the way we are quick to judge others.
08/24/09
Just pure delight and so much fun! Very well done, indeed.

Mona
08/25/09
Being an intense nature lover I enjoyed this a lot - Thanks.
08/25/09
Very clever and sweet! So all those other "evergreens" wanted to make a case, eh? Just wait until she is tapped for maple syrup--that will truly settle it once and for all! Love this!
08/25/09
A very cute and whimsical way of reminding us that we are not to judge others just because their different. Meter and rhyme get an A+
Creative way to approach the topic too. Great job all around.
08/26/09
just beautiful...love the message and the poem itself is perfectly done!
08/26/09
Definitely a delight! Such creative lines!
~Cathy~
09/20/09
I really enjoyed reading the poem. It is so full of whimsy, yet has a great message about being judgemental. Thank you by the way for your comment on my story.
Lisa
10/21/09
I am in awe of your gift for writing poetry, especially the ones with a whimsical flair. Keep writing for Him and blessing others with your beautiful gift.
We have a number of maple trees on our farm and have the pleasure of watching them in their gala of colours in the fall. Great imagery about the other scenario's well done and a high five sister. Have a great day.