The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1844 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Gorgeous poem.Such beautiful pictures and well chosen words feed this poet's soul.
07/30/09
I love spring and your poem made me yearn for it to come again.
08/01/09
Lovely poem. This really captures the beauty and wonder of spring.
08/01/09
Loved this! So descriptive!
08/04/09
hmmmm...for some reason reading this took me back to my vague early childhood memories of spring time in my yard....thanks for the time travel trip!
~Cathy~
08/04/09
This was so vibrant, with just the perfect word choices. The colours and sounds fairly leaped off of the screen.
08/05/09
oh my...Took my breath away. AWESOME!!
WOW. Beautifully descriptive. I loved the phrases "Stays out beyond the winter curfew" and "A tiny earthquake heralds a naked, mewling chick". Nicely done!
Two simple words: Gorgeous and beautiful!
oh, WOW! Note the capital letters, lol. This is powerfully done. Your words are masterfully chosen and they showcase exactly what I feel spring is. This is a favorite of mine this week! Wonderful writing!
08/05/09
Wonderfully written. I'm not a big poetry fan because a lot of the time I can't understand what's being said, but you captured Spring perfectly with this poem.
08/05/09
"the greyscale days surrender" Just about perfect.
Mona