The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1709 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/15/07
Really creative take on the subject. Loved the use of numbers for colors and the devotional aspect of your article. Nicely done.
This was excellent. The use of color numbers was clever. I, too, enjoy the memories attached to crafts in my home, but alas! They were all crafted by others! That wasn't my gift. I'm fortunate to have gifted family and friends.
02/16/07
Cool story! I love how you attached your memories to each of your sewing projects. I also enjoyed the message of your story.
02/17/07
I love how your story flowed wonderfully from humor to nostalgia to lesson and back and forth again.
I could see myself right beside you walking through the rooms. What a beautifully woven visual tapestry. You are a word craftsman for sure.
I love the way you have entwined humour with sentimental little anecdotes, and some lessons along the way. Very well written.
02/18/07
Kool. Liked this. Smart, packed with some smiles and a warming message. Great job. God bless.
Liked this unique presentation of a craft "junkie". I also like the vision of the warm and wonderful memorial hangings.
This is a very enjoyable read. I kept thinking of the things my mom crocheted and emboridered for me. Every time I see them, I think of something about her/us. Thank you for this very well written piece.
02/21/07
Love the bit with the DMC colors! Cracked me right up.

I think there might be a few tense inconsistencies here, nothing major.

I enjoy your humorous and gentle voice.