The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1437 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow what a powerful story. My heart was racing I'm so glad she made the correct decision. Nicely done.
09/17/11
Wow, this is excellent. I would be too terrified to go into such a place, praise God! Well done on a great piece of writing.
09/17/11
This was a different type of entry, well done. I was so pleased with the ending, and Praise the Lord for bringing it to correct conclusion. Nice job. God Bless~
09/18/11
Scary stuff even reading about going into a place like that! I could just imagine as I read this, the evil presence the MC said she felt, trying to grasp hold of her! Thank God she turned to God for peace and cast away all that evil! Excellent example of showing a place even angels wouldn’t want to go! Good job!
09/18/11
With a real economy of words you have captured the atmosphere and the emotions of your MC, without slipping into salacious detail or overplaying the drama. Very well done.
09/22/11
Congratulations! Nice job. God bless~
Congratulations Karen. You captured the mood and senses, and as the reader I felt my heart beating heavy in the dark corners. I'm glad she broke for God's enlightened path. Great way to use the the prompt too. Stan
09/22/11
Congratulations Karen on your well deserved first place win!
Congratulations on your well deserved win.
09/22/11
Well done! Congrats on your excellent writing and 1st place. God bless!