The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1002 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/07/09
Very clever!
A "Choose Your Own Adventure"! Wow, how diabolically clever. This absolutely fits the topic. Well done!
05/11/09
Like it.
05/12/09
This is incredibly creative!! Love the Mission Impossible aspect and multiple story lines of this!
Goes to show you what a rat race an endless labyrinths we can get ourselves into by not choosing the right answer at the very beginning. I was hoping for a way out if accidentally making a wrong choice, but this was indeed diabolically clever.
Ohhh, I like these type of stories. Very creative and imaginative! I likey.:))
05/13/09
Wonderfully creative and an impressive use of HTML.
I suspect that some readers might have needed a bit more of an introduction for them to understand the genre - text based adventure books tend be something of a niche market. But nicely done all the same.
05/14/09
How in the world did you come up with such a creative idea? Not only that, you successfully pulled it off. This was lots of fun and it's a genre that is new to me. Congratulations on your well-deserved recognition.
Congratulations Josiah, on your "Highly Commended"! Well deserved :-)
"There had been such an imperative in that Jew's eye." I'm sure that was true on many occasions. I like thinking of Jesus like that. I'll bet many a Pharisee had it aimed at him, but missed seeing it completely.
05/25/09
Congratulations, you'll be in Masters with your parents in no time. Keep up the good work!
10/28/20
Very impressive and a nice way to map out the thought process of the roman guard as they grappled with the morality of the situation. Well done.