The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2007 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/07/07
Beautiful poem, excellent use of repetition and word choice.
12/08/07
This is very creative and well done. I love seeing the way you were able to take all those biblical scenes and put them in this format. Excellent!
12/08/07
Lovely flow of words in this poem. I like the repetition of the invitation to come home. Heartwarming and touching, with a little bit of humor.
12/10/07
Dynamic! Very well presented, both in message and construction. Bravo! God bless.
12/10/07
This is truly beautiful - I felt completely welcome in each setting. Lovely.
12/10/07
I love your phrases, especially, "Lest you fall and become to your friends, anecdotal." A great line!
12/11/07
Lovely.
12/18/07
Your Mary and Martha entry really convicted me. I've struggled with this over the years.

I think my favorite stanze is about Eutychus! I eagerly read waiting for the window comment. You've shown a great knowledge of Scripture with all of these. Very nice work/writing!!
01/29/08
Karen, I really love this poem, and I'm glad I found it again in my search for Front Page showcase material. I plan to feature it for the week of February 4. Look for it on the FW home page...you're definitely one of out finest new writers!
02/04/08
Congratulations on having this piece featured!!! It is magnificent!
02/05/08
Congratulations Karen on being in the spotlight! Your writing gift shines!
So glad to get to read this here. My favorite line is the same as the other commentors. Loved the Bible verse tie ins. Keep writing.
02/09/08
Just as beautiful and welcoming the second time around - and very, VERY well-deserving of a front page showcase. Wonderful.
02/09/08
Yes, it's STILL a wonderful poem :) Congrats on being the FW Frontpage Showcasa Author!