The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1669 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This brought tears to my eyes! So much emotion packed into here. I love the dialouge too and the idea of the handprints on the quilt. A beautiful reminder ^_^
Beautiful story. Thanks
02/16/07
This was a very touching story. God can sure reach out through others, can't he? I can't imagine the heartache of working in such a place. I'm sure glad that there are people who can do that. My heart hurt just imagining the heartache it would take to say goodbye....over...and over again.
02/17/07
This brought tears to my eyes, too.
I guess we'll just cry on here. Beautiful story. Well written.
Your first paragraph piqued my interest for the remainder of the story -one that was definitely worth telling. Thanks for the inspiration.
02/22/07
I really, really liked this. The story touched me, it was special. I had a lil trouble with the opening paragraph, it was good but it might have been a little clearer, but thats just me for wahtever its worth. Overall though a very, very good entry, excellently crafted, with a super strong ending. You're very talented. God bless.
02/22/07
This was wonderful. What a touching and powerful story. Loved it.
02/22/07
Just lovely and beautiful and touching and moving. Wonderful.
02/24/07
You made tears come to my eyes, I couldn't stop them. This is precious ... and well done.