The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1324 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/02/06
School teachers, oh, how much they infulence our lives.
11/05/06
Only a politician would write this kind of letter to their teacher. Nice entry. Well written.
11/06/06
Oh gosh, this was touching! Any teacher I know would love to receive a letter like this.
11/06/06
Such a wonderful letter! You did a great job of characterization of your "writer", as well as description of Mrs. Brunner. This definitely moved along, and read as very honest and heartfelt. Loved the ending too!
11/07/06
Wow! What a heartfelt tribute and I agree that any teacher would love to get such a letter. Thanks for sharing this
11/09/06
Brotherdave, What a delight it was to see your name on the EC winners list today. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! This is beautiful.
Congratulations Brotherdave! This is such an eloquent tribute. I would love to get just such a letter. I did get one from a student once that said, "You taught me more English than I ever wanted to know."
Excellent job, David & congrats on a well-deserved win!
11/17/06
I'm so glad to see your name on the winners' list, here, brother Dave! This is so good. How many of us wish we had told our teachers how much they meant to us, but it never dawned on us at the time. And, now it's probably too late. Thank you for this great "letter" story.