The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1551 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/15/06
Thank you for the invitation. It was restful, peaceful and I want to return again and again. ( I haven't had time to read the Scripture yet...but I will) I loved your entry. God Bless.
09/16/06
Good job! Nice point of view. I was drawn beyond the door to see the beauty of your garden. Thank you for sharing! :)
09/19/06
Lovely and inviting! I loved the tone of this peace, and it was a blessing to read. Well done.
09/19/06
Shades of "The Secret Garden." Peaceful, serene... wrapped in God's presence... well written...
09/19/06
I went to see the picture--it's so beautiful, in the way that a centenarian's face is beautiful. And if this is what you get by "trying something new," I hope you keep trying...this is gorgeous.
09/20/06
Just lovely - great description and voice. Truly enjoyed this!
09/20/06
Do you want to come in for a while?

Yes, I do. That is how you made me feel about the garden, reminding my that my time with Him is just like that. Why I ever get distracted... I loved your something different. :)
09/20/06
Well done for trying something different in this many layered description! I love walled and secret gardens and they way that you bought all senses to bear in the inviting description of this one.
Just beautiful! And it was no surprise to see that the door was just as you described it! I'm glad that you included the web address.