The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/15
Hahahahaha!
Adorable, fun, and creative read...I loved it.

God bless~
I enjoyed this fun, out-of-the-box entry. I am already weary of the plethora of "her life is perfect and I'm so jealous. Surprise it's not: stories, and shudder to think that I almost wrote one of them. Thanks for this refreshing tale.
Ha, ha. Thank you for the delightful giggle. I enjoyed every bit of this and could easily picture your MC on a soapbox in the middle of magical creation land. Younailed the topic and thought out of the box. This was a great read.
02/20/15
"Elf and Safety" indeed! You may think 'fairy nuff;' but I think there should be gnome more of this genre - if only for the sake of the poor judge as he pixies way through all our entries...
But this was seriously good fun to read - even if the humour was a bit lepre-corny. Well done.

02/22/15
Oi, was you talking about me behind my back? I am well known by the monica Leprechaun on account of my short stature. I'm also half filled with Irish blood which doesn't help my cause any. However, I will forgive you on account of you making me laugh so much with your, erm... definitely out of the box entry. Tee Hee!
The wee bit of Irish blood in me veins rallied to this! I always found it unsettling for the wee folk to part with their gold coinage. You make me chuckle! I love chuckalot . . .
02/24/15
Bein' part Irish meself, meself, this tale warmed the cockles o' me heart, to be sure.
The only fault I can find is that our leprechauns didn't get into a foight with the hobgoblins. There be nothin' like a good foight to clear the air, to be sure. I'm sure it says it somewhere in Holy Writ. ;D
Ye got a touch o' the Blarney all roight. Well done!
02/24/15
When people ask me am I Irish?

I normally reply 'No' just a quarter Leprechaun. I do come from near Belfast

02/26/15
Very creative. Your story is certainly a break with tradition.