The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You did a splendid job with this piece. Your vivid descriptions brought the story to life. I really enjoyed this creative take on the topic.
04/13/13
What a wonderful story with a wonderful message. Well written and compelling. I really enjoyed this story of what faith can do. Excellent.
04/13/13
So true! Interesting and captivating story .... begs for another read. :)
It took me way longer than it should have to realize your obstacle was a mountain. I feel dumb... Once I did, I realized how very beautifully this piece had been constructed. God is so good for when we obey Him and practice our faith with that first small step of obedience, He always rewards. This is amazing writing. This is the kind of piece where one can get more out of it every time they read it. Many Blessings...
04/14/13
A wonderful and compelling story. Truly captivating, with your vivid imagery and powerful message of what faith in God can do. Excellent writng.
So much in so short a piece. I would like to have seen her family there in bondage with her, but it would have taken too many words. Great allegory, they're not easy to write!
04/14/13
Masterfully written allegory. It took me a second read through to really 'get it' and absorb all the spectacular allusions to those things that bind.
Well done!!
Interesting story. I'll admit that it took me a while to figure out it was a mountain. I was sure it was a dragon at first. Isn't it wonderful when God sets us free? Because then we are free indeed.
Incredible take on this verse. Positively breathtaking and engrossing.
04/18/13
This is beyond brilliant. I cannot begin to describe how amazing this piece is. So, all I'll say is "thank you" for writing this oustanding story.

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 11th in your level and 15 overall!