The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1406 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/12
Wow - terrific writing, and a completely wonderful tale filled with meaning and inspiration. Thank you.
God bless~
12/08/12
Beautiful story and beautifully written. God is so good, isn't He? I really enjoy your writing.

God Bless, Lynn
12/08/12
Beautiful story and beautifully written. God is so good, isn't He? I really enjoy your writing.

God Bless, Lynn
12/08/12
Wow! What a cool story! And even cooler that it's true! :)
12/08/12
An absolutely wonderful testimony story. INSPIRING! INTERESTING! INFORMATIVE!
Excellent!
12/11/12
What a fascinating story. I love the recurrent theme of the wind(s) (especially when you consider how it pictures the Holy Spirit in the Bible). This is an amazing testimony of how God works. Great work (and writing).
My favorite phrase: "We made friends with the wind. We had to, because we couldn’t send it back." One of those: "Where the corn is green." moments. To me, your sentence speaks volumes of the author's insights and indicates the true heart of a writer. What fascinates me about your work (other than your ability to write and engage the reader) is the consistent theme of working the vineyard for the Lord - regardless of where that vineyard might be. Great work!
12/12/12
I was fascinated by your detailed descriptions of Victoria in the first two paragraphs. I like the way you led into the wind of God's Spirit from the natural wild winds. It flowed,(or blew) beautifully.

I find this an inspirational testimony to God's leading and how He works when people step out in faith. It's also an easy to grasp message for non-believers.

Both your opening and ending lines were great. Superb writing as ever!

12/12/12
I really enjoyed the unique way you approached this weeks topic. With the added bonus of being true. Well written, interesting and insightful look into the Spirit's movements. Loved it!
12/12/12
Great story! Thanks for sharing this inspiration.
12/13/12
CONGRTULATIONS! On you first place prize, absolutely the best and well deserved. Now you can moved up to Master's! So happy for you!

Blessings, Lynn
12/13/12
Congratulations Noel on your wonderful winning piece including another EC! This was truly inspiring.
Way to go, Noel! Surely this puts you into Masters! Congratulations.
12/13/12
Congrats on your first place and another E.c.! A truly exciting read and magnificent testimony.
12/13/12
Whoo hoo! I KNOW this is at least your 3rd EC! Super congrats. Start the new year in a new level! :)
12/13/12
Noel...Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Good job.

God bless~
12/14/12
Congratulations Noel! This piece is wonderful, both the inspirational testimony and the way you crafted it.

Keep Winging His Words!
12/16/12
Congratulations Noel! A well-deserved win and a wonderful, well-written, true story to read. Knowing Portland, I can picture the scene.
12/17/12
I enjoyed how you weaved together the physical wind with the wind of the spirit. Your testimony of how the church grew was inspiring.
We live in an Alaskan fishing village. Easy to identify with the "wind" part of your article. Congrats!