The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1270 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This has me smiling. You locked me into the story with empathy for the guy; then when you introduced his lady, I thought him loony for his not seeing and acting upon the certain love she had for him so many years past. Maybe he was simply prodigal in that respect.
08/03/12
I loved your story and it's beautifully written. You left me wanting to know what happened next.
08/03/12
Oh this entry had it all. Intrigue, hint of romance, compelling characters, and moving rapidly and easily.

I loved it. Thanks!

God bless~
08/05/12
I am trying to write better fiction; I think I need to read through all of your entries as part of my tuition! This is wonderful writing; you include small details that bring the main story to life, which is indeed a class act of writing. You truly are an inspiration to me, (I'm not just saying this to be nice I promise!). Blessing, Helen.
08/06/12
Very well-written story showing that one way to lure a man is still through his stomach! :) I enjoyed your lively narrative style, and the last line was great!
08/09/12
CONGRATS!!!!

God bless~
08/09/12
CONGRATULATIONS on your E.C. for this wonderfully written story! :)
08/09/12
The way to a man's heart - and not a single 'waisted' word. Great work and a well-deserved placing.
08/10/12
Congratulations on your 3rd placing. Well-deserved.