The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1707 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/08
Ok, I want to know why there was silence after the snap. (I get the snap, though! LoL) Definitely demonstrates the topic, and gave me a few chuckles, too. :) Oh, my. I just saw the title. Please tell me he wasn't DIVIDED!!
03/14/08
*blush*
Got it. MOUSE divided...not cat divided. LoL. (ROFL)
03/15/08
I love kitty stories, and especially ones that show what we've always suspected--that cats are masters of manipulation and rulers of their households. This is delightful.
I was enjoying this so much and then wham that darn 750 word limit. This would make a great shoert story. Cute-pointed title too! Keep up the good words.
I love it! Too true. LOL
Charming! You have captured so well that feline attitude. Very well done!
03/17/08
after having owned more than 12 cats myself, you understand the feline mind PURRR-fectly! This story is a WINNER!
What a wonderful POV! As a cat servant (no, I don't own Napoleon) I can relate to this. Your title is... well, I was going to say divine, but cutting would probably be a better word. Loved this story. Well done Holly1
03/17/08
Oh, this was so great, and you described the mind of a cat so well. 3 thumbs up!
03/19/08
Poor kitty, Harry needs to be locked in the pantry all night! I thought the cat got snapped at he end until I read the other comments!
Aww, poor Harry! I loved him, and I really wanted to whack Austin or something, he was such a meanie! Grrr, at least they got the mouse though. Nice job! I really liked the thread of humor suspended throughout here. That was really great! ^_^
Being an animal lover, I loved this story, though I did feel sorry for the mouse. This is very well written, and I enjoyed the point of view. Your talent shines.